“Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
Week Fifty Two
What an accomplishment to engage in a whole year of coaching.
In this last section, we want to illuminate and celebrate the progress you have made. You can also consider what you will do to extend this journey towards even deeper self awareness. Be proud of yourself for your efforts and courage in finding out who you are and how you wish to present yourself. Give yourself credit for every shift you have made and permission to dance in the moment. You have a fuller appreciation of the unique contribution you can make. These coaching exercises are now part of your treasure trove for meeting your goals, engaging with others, and living the life of your dreams. My very best wishes for maintaining your momentum.
1) What have you learned about yourself in the last 12 months?
2) What positive changes have you made since beginning this program to allow yourself to shine?
3) Which aspect of your development has inspired you the most?
4) How are you experiencing greater joy, gratitude, and peace through expression of your talents?
5) Which aspect(s) of living your truth are you ready to work on, nurture, or refine next?
6) What are the best ways you have discovered to keep yourself on track moving forward with your inner exploration? In other words, what will you do for the times when your enthusiasm wanes, or you meet unexpected challenges, or unforeseen demands.
You have found out that you have the answers that you need!