We are always interested in sharing the wisdom of our community. If you would like to write for the My Spire Coaching Blog, check out our Writing and Submission Guidelines below:
1. Choose a specific topic related to personal growth or self improvement that provides a clear takeaway, information or learning for readers. Please aim for around 800 words and use headings, sub-headings, bullets or lists to help structure your writing and make it easier for the reader. Possible themes include a specific story or lessons from your personal journey, or practical insightful content that will help readers address similar challenges.
2. Provide original work that has never been published anywhere before, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post or summarize or repeat another source. While the content remains yours, you are granting My Spire Coaching the right to publish on this site.
3. Reserve self promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Do not use the post as advertising for any brand, product or company. You bio (60 words or less) may include a photograph and hyperlinks back to your own blog, website or other contact information.
4. Only submit your final draft. Do not submit the same article more than once or with updates. attach blog submissions below using a plain text or Microsoft word format. I will respond as soon as I can.
5. Edits may be made before publication.