“Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
As a first step to joining group life coaching, we will meet to discover how coaching can best serve you. This gives you the opportunity to learn how coaching differs from other supportive conversations, clarify expectations, explore coaching possibilities and experience the process firsthand. Please connect with me to schedule this appointment.
Groups can range in size. We meet weekly by teleconference for 60 to 90 minutes depending on group requirements. Payment may be made for the full amount in advance or through several installments. Groups run for 10 weeks and are organized according to a shared theme or goal. You may also select to target your coaching experience by working with selected coaching exercises. Each exercise uses coaching models to bring understanding, access possibilities, and create follow through.
Group coaching benefits
- You have a built in support group for reaching your goals.
- You benefit from similarity in the participants’ agenda even when the coach is not working directly with you.
- You will gain insight into a greater range of perspectives as brought forth by group members.
- This is a cost effective way to get your feet wet with the coaching process.
- Any decision on a course of action from possibilities brought forth during group discussion is yours.