Ingredients (4 servings)
- 8 oz Pasta (I use Protein Plus, but your choice)
- 1/2 Onion diced
- Oil for sautéing
- 8 oz Artichoke
- Kalamata olives – sliced
- 1 Lemon – juiced
- Feta cheese diced
- 1 Avocado diced
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Optional fresh chopped tomato
- Optional cream
This is a super quick and delicious recipe. If you’re eating it hot serve straight away, but this is also delicious as a cold entree too.
- Get the water boiling. Add salt, a drop of oil, and pasta and set your timer.
- Fry up your onions in a little oil.
- Add the sliced marinated artichoke and sliced olives, salt, pepper and the juice of the lemon.
- When the pasta is done you might want to mix just a little cream or oil to prevent sticking
- Then at the last moment, mix everything together add the remaining ingredients of diced avocado and diced feta to the vegetables and the pasta.
- Savor it.